In the Page Center Training Modules, you will learn about ethics issues facing public relations practitioners today. With the help of scholars from universities around the world, you will get insights and information on important topics in the field.
Choose one or all of the interactive modules and work your way through the lessons. Enjoy videos, real-world case studies, and timely research to build your knowledge and appreciation for ethics. At the end of each lesson, test your comprehension, and when you complete the two lessons, you will receive a certificate for that module.
Information for Instructors
- Free online modules
- Cover a variety of ethical issues
- Easily incorporated into curricula
- Target any level of strategic communications courses
- Quizzes and progress tracking included
- Learn how to incorporate Page Center Training Modules into your courses
Module 7 Transparency
Dr. Brigitta Brunner, Auburn University
Dr. Corey Hickerson, James Madison University
Module 10 Introduction to Diversity in Public Relations
Dr. Riva Brown, University of Central Arkansas